Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mysterious Saturday Review: Perception

*2nd in the series - Clarity is the first book*

 After the summer, Clare's gained a reputation in school. She
s not bullied quite so much. Some of the popular crowd want to befriend her. Still, the moments from the summer haven't faded.

She's still trying to figure out her feelings for Justin and Gabriel.  Perry's spending a lot of time in his room or fighting with Clare.

When a local girl goes missing, Clare's anxious to help.  She's not sure what she can do without anyone wanting her assistance.

Then she starts receiving notes from a secret admirer.  It's not long before the notes escalate. She can feel someone watching her. The notes become pictures and presents. While Clare doesn't know the culprit, she's getting jumpy. Even around her new friend.

Could the disappearance be connected to her stalker? Is she next on the list?

My Thoughts: I devoured this book - just as I did the first one. I love Clare. She's smart, sassy, and unique. I love her power. I loved her struggle between the two guys (although I'm really glad about the one she chose). I found Mallory interesting. I loved the suspense and the creepiness of the stalker angle.  So looking forward to more!


Cover Thoughts: Love it!


Source: My Library


Fun Fact: Kim lives kind of close and she'll be coming to my library to kick off the Teen Summer Reading Program. How awesome is that?


Up Next: Did you know that Kim has a new middle grade series starting? It looks super cute! It's out May 1st. I can't wait to check it out. 



1 comment:

Jessica said...

OMG. Kim is coming to Norwich! I'll have to make sure I'm there!!!! So cool. I can't wait for her MG novel in May, either. :)