Friday, March 16, 2012

Review: World of Downton Abbey

A look at both the secret history and the behind-the-scenes drama of one of my favorite shows.

The chapters include: Family Life, Society, Change, Life in Service, Style, House to Estate, Romance, War, and Behind the Scenes.


My Thoughts: I LOVED this book. I devoured it. I loved the history. I loved the behind the scenes information - the secrets from the sets. I loved the gorgeous photographs both from the set and from the show. I can't wait for more of this show. It's the perfect way to spend time with your favorite characters while awaiting the return of the show.


Note: This book does talk about the show through the end of Season Two.


Cover Thoughts: Wonderful


Source: Inter-Library Loan (although it's now also in our library's collection)


1 comment:

Book Soulmates said...

I saw this book at B&N and was so tempted to buy it because of all the pretty in it!

So glad you enjoyed it :)
♥Isalys / Book Soulmates