Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Books I'm Dying to Read: May Edition

Here are several books I can't wait to get my hands on that are coming out in May!


Black Dawn: I adore the Morganville Vampire series.They're addictive. I love the four best friends, the romance, the danger, and the action. Goodreads - out May1st

Until I Die: I really liked Die for Me. I can't wait to read more about Kate and Vincent! Goodreads - out May 8th




Underworld: The sequel to Abandon - which was great. I can't wait to read more about Pierce's struggle with John and death.  Goodreads - out May 28th

Last Princess: Really enjoyed the start of this series - check out my review. Goodreads - out May8th


Gilt: Life in Tudor England - during the reign of Henry VIII.  Goodreads - out May 15th
 Bitterblue: I've been waiting for Bitterblue's story every since I devoured Graceling. So glad it's almost here!! Goodreads - out May1st

Popular: I'm addicted to the Canterwood Crest books and I can't wait to discover what happens next to Lauren.  Goodreads - out May1st


Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink: Libby loves history - and takes a summer job in a living history museum, where her troubles start coming out. Not even the fashions of her uniform can help make her smile. Goodreads - out May 8th

Ladies in Waiting - Looks great - love historical fiction books. Three girls find themselves in the position of ladies in waiting to the new Queen. Goodreads - out May 8th

Enchantress: I hate it when a series ends (which is why I haven't read The Warlock  ) Goodreads - out May 22nd

Insurgent - Dying for more from this series! Adored Divergent - I devoured it. Goodreads - out May1st


Brownies and Broomsticks A debut mystery with a bakery, spells, and murder sounds perfect! Plus I adore the cover! Goodreads - out May 1st

A Deadly Grind: A debut mystery about sisters, vintage kitchenware, and murder  Goodreads - out May1st


Being Friends with Boys - Sounds like a great contemporary with a dash of romance.  Goodreads - out May 1st

In Honor - sounds very emotional, but sweet and I love road trip books Goodreads - out May8th


Struck: Sounds excellent. I have an ARC and I need to read it! Goodreads - out May 8th

Taken by Storm: I don't want this to end, but at the same time I can't wait to devour it! Goodreads - out May22nd


Wentworth Hall: Sounds like a teen book perfect fr Downton Abbey fans - set in 1912 with an elite family who of course as secrets.  Goodreads - out May1st

A Night Like This: Love Julia Quinn! The first one Just like Heaven was amazing. I can't wait to read more about the Smythe-Smiths  Goodreads - out May29th

No comments: