Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's on My Hold List (4)

My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold.

The Gathering Storm

I love the cover! 

It's set in Imperial Russia with a 16year old Duchess who can raise the dead - sounds awesome. It's the first of a trilogy.

This looks super cute! And people say it's perfect for fans of Meg Cabot (whom I ADORE).

I need to do some research for our Annual Women's Tea at the library -this year's theme is women athletes in connection with Women's History Month and The 40th anniversary of Title IX


Of course I can't wait to read the conclusion of the Gallagher Girls series. I'm a HUGE fan!!!

1 comment:

LM Preston said...

the Gallagher Girls is popular in my local library also.