Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mysterious Saturday Review: Due or Die

 * book 2 in the series - read my review of Books Can be Deceiving *

Lindsey loves being a librarian. She does not love dealing with the fallout of the Friends of the Library vote for new president. The man who lost is unhappy. He and his strongest (and only) supporter are making life miserable for Lindsey.

The new president of the Friends group leaves her first meeting as head honcho to go home and discover her husband dead. He's been murdered. No one saw anything. Although the man was not well liked and had numerous spats with people in town, Carrie's the number one suspect.

Lindsey knows that Carrie's innocent. She's not sure what to do to help her friend, but she's going to try.  Add in a puppy who was left in the library book drop, a blizzard, and a choice between two men which all leaves Lindsey with her hands full. Will the snow prevent justice from being served?


My Thoughts: I adore this series. I love the library humor along with characters favorite books/authors. I loved Heathcliff, he was so charming. I loved the snowstorm, I could feel the cold as I was reading.  I love the quiet little town, it's perfect for the library. I love the description of the library, and especially the Lemon. While she's horrible to have in a library, I love her character. I love the romance heating up and can't wait to see what happens next.


Cover Thoughts: Cute and I love how it's a picture on a book. Plus I adore the puppy bounding through the snow and the snow spray.


Source: My Library

Up Next: Book Line and Sinker coming out December of this year.

No comments: