Thursday, March 29, 2012

Review: In Love with Papercrafts



I requested this be purchased for the library. It was. I took it home and devoured it. It was worth the wait! It's now circulating amongst the crafty staff.



It has great ideas for cards. The best part about this book is that while it's mostly filled with Valentine cards, the ideas work for any card.  It also has cards for weddings. There's also a scrapbooking portion.



It has great tips for using different tools. One of my favorites is using different stamps to create texture with other stamps.  There are some fun tool showcased.There's several  that I now will be looking for at my favorite crafting stores.


It has recipes.This one I think I'll use with my teens for a program at the library. It's the perfect holiday gift for any chocolate lover.

Sometimes the ideas come in 3D. I'll be making these for a display in the teen room come February. They'll hang over some romance books (I'm thinking of the title Romance is in the Air for this one).



I can't wait for Valentine's Day to make some awesome cards for my friends and family, but also with teens at the library.   The best part about this book is that while it's mostly filled with Valentine cards, the ideas work for any card.  It also has cards for weddings. I'm officially In Love with this book! If you're crafty, b sure to add it to your reading list.

No comments: