Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What's on My Hold List (2)



My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold.

Here's a look at what I'm waiting to read:




It's the 15th book in this delicious murder mystery with baked goods series. I adore it! This one focuses on Jazz Festival weekend. 


The 2nd book in the Library Lovers mystery series. I really loved the first one


I love the PaperCrafts books - I asked for this one to be ordered. I always find tons of craft ideas from them.


The 5th book in the charming Bridgerton series starting with the Duke and I.  This is coming from another library and I'm quite impatient for it.


The 2nd book in the Clarity series. I devoured the first one and I'm so looking forward to reading more!



3 comments:

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

To Sir Philip With Love is probably my least favorite of the Bridgerton Books. I'm looking forward to see what you think!

Claire Talbot said...

I also love the paper craft books - fantastic ideas for homemade cards.

Jessica said...

I *cannot* wait to read PERCEPTION! That's going on my hold list, too!! LOL