Monday, February 20, 2012

Historical Fiction Challenge 2012

I can't believe I didn't write up this post before - but it was in the back of my head.YA Bliss (one of my favorite blogs) set this up last year and it was great way to consciously read more historical fiction.



I'm going to try for Level 3: 15 books

Here are books that I'm hoping to read

1.  Renegade Magic (Sequel to Kat, Incorrigible) 
2. Mastermind Plot (Sequel to Midnight Tunnel)
3. The Girl is Murder 
4. Grave Mercy
5. Ladies in Waiting 
6. Dark Mirror
7. Wrapped 
8. The Princess Curse
9. Bloody Jack
10. Lily of the Nile 
11. Courtship and Curses
12. Secret Letters
13. The Wild Queen
14. Scarlet
15. Spirit's Princess


Are you participating??? 

1 comment:

QNPoohBear said...

I have a lot of the same books on my list or have read them already! Good choices.