Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Matinee: In Time

I showed this at the library earlier in the month.

 This reminded me a little bit of The Adjustment Bureau.

What I liked:

The concept of time as currency

Justin Timberlake: I thought it was a great role for him. He was cocky without being unlikable. He was a fighter - both mentally and physically.

The time on your arm - neat idea


I really like the different type of role for Amanda Seyfried. I really like her. Plus she had great dresses.


What I didn't like:

My Husband's view:
Not a bad movie.
The whole stealing time part didn't make sense. Wouldn't everyone do it as the minutes ticked down. You would have nothing to lose and it seemed so easy breaking into the banks.
Also if it was really that easy to transfer time - wouldn't more people be killing each other and stealing time.

Which makes a whole lot of sense to me.

Overall, I liked it. I was happy to watch it. I thought it would bring in more teens to the library.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I really enjoyed this one, too...as long as I didn't think too hard about the logistics of it all! LOL.