Friday, October 14, 2011

Ten Things: Reason why the Celtics need to come back

I've become a die hard Celtic fan and this lockout is KILLING me. Bring back my boys, we all NEED them!




I miss watching my boys
I miss the excitement, the nervousness, and the fun of watching basketball
This was THE year
Rondo was going to eat Rose's lunch
Green is the new black
I won't know what to do with all my free time
I miss the steals, the dunks, and the crazy Rondo moves
I miss arguing about players - with my husband, my friends, people online
I miss Garnet's intensity - plus he NEEDS an outlet for all that emotion
I miss Mike and Tommy
I miss Pierce
I miss the sweet shot of Ray Allen - just when you need it the most.

Basketball is hope, entertainment, and pure awesomesauce.
End the lockout and bring it back.
The fans NEED it!

No comments: