Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Review: The Hidden

Abbey's still trying to unravel the truth about her future. She knows that she's linked forever to Caspian. He's the perfect guy for her. She knows that her death will be sooner rather than later, but she has SO many questions she wants answered.

As she goes through the motions of life, she finds Caspian acting strange. There are times when he can't pick anything up. There are times when he falls asleep and she can't wake him up.

Could something or someone be trying to stop their happily forever after???

My Thoughts: This wasn't the ending I expected for the series, but after reading and digesting it, I think it's the ONLY one that works. There's a part that I really wanted to happen, but didn't, and that makes me sad. That being said, I adored this trilogy. It's chilling, engrossing, and full of emotion. I loved trying to figure out all the mysteries surrounding Abbey and Caspian. I loved their romance. I loved how they waited for November 1st and what it meant to them. I can't wait to see what Jessica Verday comes up with next!

Cover Thoughts: Perfect and so meaningful.

Source: my Library

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I haven't read this one yet, though finishing this series is definitely on my list of things to do soon! Did you love the story that Jessica Verday wrote in Enthralled?? I cannot get over the vividness of her imagination! I will definitely continue to read her work. :)