Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall TV Roundup

Now that I've seen half the shows I'm interested in watching, here are my thoughts:

Ringer (seen 2 episodes)
Really Like it - love the double life and the twists

New Girl
I find Jess quirky and funny. I wish Coach hadn't left. I don't like the new guy enough. For me, Jess makes the show.

2 Broke Girls
The last minute of the pilot turned me to watching the next one, we'll see how it goes from there. The second episode was a little better. I'm going to give it a few more episodes to see where it goes, but I'm not sold on it yet.

Hart of Dixie
LOVE it! I heart Rachel Bilson. I loved the ending of the first show and the second episode sealed it for me.

Secret Circle
I've seen the first two episodes and it's intriguing. I love the idea of the magic.

Person of Interest
I've seen two episodes of this one - and it's interesting. I like it.

Pan AM
I've only seen the first episode of this show - and it's fun, a little flirty, and the women changing their world is appealing to me.

Your Thoughts?

1 comment:

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

I've see most of these and so far enjoying, not 100% sure I'll keep watching the Secret Circle though