Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Books I'm Dying to Read: September edition

Vanish: I LOVED Firelight - can't wait to find out what happens next - it was such a cliff-hanger ending. I also loved the dragon aspect! Goodreads - Out September 6th

Ultraviolet: I LOVE R.J. Anderson's faery novels and while this one is very different. I'm anxious to read it. Goodreads - Out September


Winter's Knight: I love reading about knights and battles - and the Templars Goodreads - Out September 1 (paperback)

Ellis Island: Ever since researching Ellis Island during a high school project, I've always been fascinated with it. I really want to visit there one day. I have family who came through there from Wales to Vermont. This actually looks like a good historical series. Goodreads - reprinted in September
Shut Out: I actually have a copy of this and need to read it soon! It sounds super good - girls against boys - sports rivalries against relationships. (PS doesn't the cover model look almost identical to Liv Tyler?) Goodreads - Out September 5th

Lost in Time: I love this addicting series - it's SO good. Plus, I can't wait to find out what happens with Schuyler and Jack. Goodreads - Out September 27th

Princess Curse: Sounds like a retelling of the Twelve Dancing Princesses - and cute! I love stories about Princesses. Goodreads - Out September 6th

Sprinkles and Secrets: I really liked first book - It's Raining Cupcakes. So looking forward to the companion novel Goodreads - Out September 20th
Faerie Ring: I love this cover! I love that this new faerie book is set in Victorian London! Goodreads - Out September 27th

Glow: An interesting idea - love vs survival. I actually have a copy of this one to read! Goodreads - Out September 27th

Shelter: Harlan Coben's YA debut - which I've read and reviewed here. Goodreads - Out September 6th
First Descent: An extreme adventure story with lots of danger Goodreads - Out September 13th
The Name of the Star: Maureen Johnson - enough said. Goodreads - Out September 29th

Witch Eyes: Debut novel about dark magic and a witch feud with one creepy cover. Goodreads - Out September 8th
Blood Wounds: Family secrets come out to light in a time of danger. Sounds mysterious Goodreads - Out September 12th

Drink Slay Love: A vampire develops a conscience Goodreads - Out September 13th

The Surge: LOVED the first book - and can't wait to find out what happens next. Goodreads - Out September 1st

Dark of the Moon: a Greek mythology book! I'm loving this trend Goodreads - Out September 19th

The Girl of Fire and Thrones: Amazing cover! A chosen one. A secret marriage. A Princess. Goodreads - Out September 20th

Beautiful Days: The sequel to Bright Young Things which I really liked and again - love the cover. (What can I say, I'm a sucker for girls in pretty dresses) Goodreads - Out September 20th

The Predicteds: What if your first boyfriend was capable of murder? Goodreads - Out September 1st

You Have Seven Messages: A year after her mother dies, Luna finds her cell phone - with new 7 messages. Goodreads - Out September 13th

Dark Passage: The pretty cloak and arch way drew me in and now I realize that it's the second book. Must read book one first, but this one is still on my list. Goodreads - Out September 13th

Enthralled: 16 paranormal romance stories by awesome YA authors! I actually have this one Goodreads - Out September 20th

2 comments:

Anna said...

Wow! All of those look so good! I can tell you that Ultraviolet is AWESOME! I just finished it the other night and I could not put it down the entire way!

Ann Summerville said...

Some amazing covers.
Ann