Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Mantinee: Adjustment Bureau

I showed this at the library for teens. I've been waiting to see it forever! Somehow I missed it in the theater.

I really really liked it

What I Liked:
The whole concept of the movie -the plan (And of course the book)

Matt Damon - I Love him :)

Emily Blunt - I Love her :)

They had a great chemistry together

Harry
All the action!


What I didn't like:
The way the ending left you hanging - just a little. (spoiler - highlight to see) I get the ending, but I wanted to know if their dreams came true (spoiler)

If she was going to become a premiere dancer - than she would have to be much younger

Final verdict: a must see!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hubs and I are going to see this one soon. He saw it in the theater and loved it. Also, the contemporary ballet dance company that was in the movie was on So You Think You Can Dance this past week! Can't wait to watch. =)

Jessica said...

I loved this one. Saw it in the theater and then again on DVD. Really cool.

Christopher said...

Liked the movie, an "out of the box" approach to the classic romantic story

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

I loved this! If you're an Emily Blunt fan check out Wild Target if you haven't already!