Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Review: Supernaturally

Evie can't believe how normal her life has become - while she loves the idea of a locker, she hates gym class. High school is nothing like what he imagined from watching TV shows. She actually misses her old daring life - where she made a difference. Here it feels like she's simply going through the motions.

Just as the boredom sets it, the International Paranormal Containment Agency asks for her help again. While they've dealt with some of Evie's concerns, she's still unhappy with them. She knows that Lend will be unhappy about her decision, but she agrees to work for IPCA again.

How can she make her relationship with Lend work while trying to trust the IPCA again? Since she refuses to work with faeries, Evie has a new contact who pops in and out of her life at the worst possible moments causing all sorts of havoc.

Is IPCA telling her the complete truth this time? Are her missions really helping anyone?

My Thoughts: I LOVE this series! I love Evie's snark. I love her relationship with Lend. I love the dinner. I love how Evie can see underneath glamor. I love learning more about Evie's world and the creatures in it. I love watching the IPCA and the mysteries unfold. There's nothing I DON'T love about this book!

I'm pretty sad that this is a trilogy - because I can't wait to devour the next book!
Cover Thoughts: Gorgeous, simply gorgeous

Source: borrowed from Jess @ I Read To Relax

Out: July 26th!

Check out the author's blog!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm with you. I LOVED this book and can't wait for ENDLESSLY but I will also be so sad when Evie's story ends...