Friday, July 22, 2011

Adult Review: 16 Lighthouse Road

Olivia takes an unusual stand against one couple seeking divorce. Instead of granting them divorce, she wants them to talk about their issues. As a a judge, it's a different approach, but her decision stands.

Could it be a result of her own failed marriage?

Either way, the newspaper writes an article about it. The reporter seems very interested in getting to know her a little better (or a lot better.)

That worries Olivia. Her daughter's dating habits and their tension filled relationship also worries her.

Can Olivia find a way to smooth out the wrinkles in her life?


My Thoughts: I Loved it! I LOVE Debbie Macomber. The start of a series in the small town of Cedar Cove - where everyone knows each other. I love the feel of the small town. There are no secrets here. I loved the different perspectives, especially those in Olivia's family. I loved the romance, the friendships, and the drama. I loved the ending - where the woman looks across the road to the next house 204 Rosewood Lane (which I just started last night.)

Cover Thoughts: adorable

Source: My Library

No comments: