Friday, July 15, 2011

Quick Reviews from Otis Library Teens

Middle School - the Worst Years of My Life by James Patterson
7 stars
I liked this book in the comedic sense. It was funny how he described middle school in the fictional way. I just hope kids don't read it and think those situations would happen to them. (LOL). I also liked the drawings he used to describe the scenarios. Overall it was interesting and exciting.
~ Claudine age 15

The Genius Files by Dan Gutman
9 Stars
This book is great because at a point when you think there is no way out of a situation, they found a way.
~ Luis age 13

From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg
6 stars
It was a fun adventurous book. My favorite is the cheapskate boy Jamie. I enjoyed reading how he spend his money.
~ Luis age 13

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
7 Stars
It was interesting when Medusa comes in and then they go to the museum and see dragons. It's just cool! :)
~ Kiyana age 11

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
8 stars
In this book, there is adventure, suspense, and romance. It's a great series!
~ Adrien age 12

No comments: