Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Colors in the Titles

This week's topic is books with colors in the title. I'm choosing from books in my TBR list. Ok, I started there, but didn't have enough...



Good as Gold (Whatever After #14)
Good As Gold

The Silvered Serpents (The Gilded Wolves, #2)
Silvered Serpents

The Girl in the White VanWhite Rose by Kip Wilson
Girl in the White Van (review)
White Rose


The Messy Life of Blue
Messy Life of Blue

Coral
Coral


This was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be...
And I didn't even make it to ten.

7 comments:

Lydia said...

I really need to read Coral sometime.

My TTT .

Stephanie @ Love. Life. Read said...

White Rose is a standout from last year for me. My TTT if you want to visit. :)

Susan said...

WHITE ROSE is on my list today, too. I love WWII novels and this one sounds like a good one.

Happy TTT!

Natalie @ The Biblioholic said...

It was VERY hard. At least you came up with some great books (I loved The Silvered Serpents!).

Here's my Top Ten Tuesday post.

iloveheartlandX said...

The Silvered Serpents was on my list this week too!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/08/04/top-ten-tuesday-275/

Lectrice Vorace said...

Nice! The Messy Life of Blue would fit in so well on my list. :)

Here's my TTT list this week!

Holliehocks @ My Thing About Books said...

This topic was a bit tricky. I've not heard of any of these, but that cover for Coral is so cute!