Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Books that Should be Adapted

This week's topic is books that I would love to see adapted. And there are SO many great books that would make a series or a movie. Here are just a few favorites from books I've read recently. 

Also here are my picks from last year.


Movie:
Michigan vs. the Boys by Carrie  S. AllenMermaid Inn by Jenny HolidayBreak the Fall by Jennifer IacopelliEvery Reason We Shouldn't by Sara FujimuraThe Boyfriend Project by Farrah Rochon
The Trouble with Hating You by Sajni Patel

Shows:
On Thin Ice by Christina SoontornvatCrush the King by Jennifer EstepWinterborne Home for Vengeance and Valor by Ally CarterFlashback by Shannon Messenger

2 comments:

JadeSky said...

Nice list! "Break the Fall" and "Winterborne Home" look super interesting! I also think the Keeper of the Lost Cities books would be great on-screen.

My TTT: https://steppingstonesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2020/08/top-ten-tuesdays-books-that-should-be.html

Lydia said...

I hope all of these books get turned into series for you. :)

My TTT .