Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Books and Treats (4)


A new blog idea inspired by Andi @ http://andiabcs.com/2014/08/01/pub-date-1/ with the Pub Date where a few bloggers share book and beer pair ups.  Andi states that the idea is the brain child of Brittany at The Book Addict’s Guide.

Tricky Twenty-Two (Stephanie Plum, #22)

Pioneer Woman's Glazed Donuts.  Carli made these and they were delicious!  Better than Krispy Kreme!:
Picture source
     Stephanie and Lulu eat when they're having a bad day - which happens a lot. I read this book in the morning and my mouth was watering with all the foods devoured. Reading about donuts always makes me crave them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I hate when I find a book that makes me hungry any time I read it XD It is even worse when I'm writing scenes that have a lot of food in them. I get so snacky when trying to imagine good food XD