Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mysterious Saturday Review: Private

Jack, a former military man, has nightmares about his past. There are things he can't remember, decisions he hoped he made correctly. Horrific phone calls each morning from someone force him to constantly relive the pieces of those moments - except when he's on the job.

Jack owns an investigation company, left to him by his father. His team investigates thoroughly, with the best equipment, and sometimes outside the law. Three cases are now the number one priority: an NFL scandal, a serial killer murdering young girls, and the murder of one of Jack's friends.

While Jack and his team investigate these cases, his personal life is a mess. Can he close these three major cases without causing himself any more pain?

My Thoughts: A good fast paced mystery with the classic short chapters, lots of action, and multiple perspectives that kept me turning the pages. Even though I didn't love him as a characters, I wanted to know Jack's secrets. He's intriguing enough to make me want to read more in this series.


Cover Thoughts: I like the bullet hole, makes me want to undercover more details.


Source: My Library 

No comments: