Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Matinee: The Avengers

After watching Iron Man and the rest of the super-hero movies, I was excited to see The Avengers. I watched in on Saturday afternoon and couldn't have been happier.

The action was great - lots of fighting, blowing things up, and or course the best part the Hulk.


The super effects were cool



The villain was creepy.  He was oily, smug, and irritating.



They came together as a team...eventually and after they almost killed each other



The humor was perfection - there was great tension between Tony Stark and well, everyone, but especially with Captain America.

The one criticism I have: I didn't know anything about Hawkeye (including his name). I would have liked some more information about him and his character.


Ironman is still my favorite of the Avengers, he's hard to beat.


Plus all the super heroes had an equal amount of screen time, which seems like it would be really hard to do.

I swear I saw Blake Griffin in the Kneel scene. Anyone else see that?

I liked that the actress from Growing Pains had a small role, I recognized her almost immediately.

There are 2 moments to see after the movie. I only saw the first as I was unaware of the second.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Avengers was beautiful and perfect in every way. <3 Fantastic movie.