Friday, January 27, 2012

Review: Catching Jordan

Jordan's the quarterback for her high school football team. She's awesome at her job. She loves being in charge of team and being one of the guys.

Jordan's nervous about next year. She wants to go play for the University of Alabama. She's counting on her dream coming true. She's doing everything in her power to make her dream come true.

Ty moves to town. He's a big time quarterback from Texas. Jordan's never been interested in dating any of the players on her team - until now.

She's also nervous that Ty might be trying to steal her job. Can she win the guy and still keep her dream alive?

My Thoughts: I LOVED this one - I love gutsy girls and sports book. I loved the twist with Jordan and her father. I loved her friendship with Henry. I wasn't crazy about Ty. I liked the mature themes that ran through this novel. I loved how Jordan rules her team and the jokes she had with the guys. I loved the humor. I can't wait to read more by this author - a smashing debut!

Cover Thoughts: LOVE it - check out Melissa Walker's Cover Story

Source: My Library

Similar Read: Dairy Queen and Shut Out

Up Next: Stealing Parker out October 2012

No comments: