Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Spotted: Spy Glass and Outside In

If you read this blog, you know I ADORE Marie V. Snyder. I briefly got to meet her at BEA this year, which was awesome. Here's her next two books, both of which I can't WAIT to read!

I'm super excited for the final installment of the glass trilogy which comes out September 1st. Isn't the cover gorgeous?

You can read the first chapter here!

***************
Also, here's the cover for Outside in, the 2nd book from her YA series. This one comes out in March of next year. The first book was amazing - so very different from her adult books and set in a very creative science fiction world.


I'm loving both of these covers!


2 comments:

prophecygirl said...

I love both those covers!

Jessica said...

I love the covers of her glass series. This one is just amazing. I just want to hold a copy in my hands every time I see it!