Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Reviews from Norwich Teens pt. 2

Hidden Talents by David Lubar
8 stars
This book is very funny!
~ Kara age 11



Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson
10 stars
It is hilarious!
~ Luis age 12




The Clearing by Heather Davis
10 stars
I learned a lot from this book. The author wrote with precise interpretation of what it means to be a teenager in love - confused, able to make mistakes and regret them, and trying to run away from your own troubles. The hint of supernatural helps make this book one of the best so far.
~ Nicole age 15



Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
8.5 stars
I think the Lightning Thief is a great book for adults and kids. I recommended this book to a couple of my friends and they agreed with me that this is one of those books you can't put down.
~Riddhi age 14

No comments: