Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Reivews from Norwich teens

Opposites Attract: Nora Roberts
10 stars
A romantic comedy that made you believe in love and that anything could happen. It also brought up subjects that make you think.
~ Nicole age 17

Case Closed by Gosho Aoyama volumes 1-5
9, 10, 9.5, 10, and 10 stars
I love the concept of these books where Conan has been turned into a child and no one take him seriously. When he's trying to gather information for a case, someone else must ask the questions for him. I like how he uses logic and evidence to solve the cases.
~ Stasia age 17

Prince of Tennis by Takeshi Konomi
10 stars
This is a fun, exciting and powerful series. It turns tennis from boring to one of the funniest sports ever.
~ Luis age 12

Perfect Cover by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
10 Stars
It was really good and I can't wail to read the next one.
~ Julia age 13

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex-God by Louise Rennison
9 Stars
This book was very funny
~ Natalie age 15

Cupcake Queen by Heather Helper
7 Stars
I really like this book. I like the fact that it has romance and also I like the fact that it is about a girl moving.
~ Riddhi age 14

Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
9 Stars
The book was so exciting. I couldn't stop reading it because I had no idea what was going to happen. Usually I can figure out the ending, but this book was impossible to guess.
~ Rene age 14

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that your teens will write little reviews. We can't seem to get ours to do it here! *jealous*

Jennifer Rummel said...

It's a required part of our summer reading program. I really like reading what they think of the books too.