Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Books I'm Dying to Read: February Edition

Here are the books I can't wait to read which are coming out in February:


Traitor in the Tunnel: I ADORE this historical fiction series filled with mystery and a dash of romance. I actually read this one, and it's fantastic! GoodReads - Out February 28th

Wings of the Wicked: I really need to read Angelfire, but I've heard awesome things about this series GoodReads - Out Feb 1st
Fine Art of Truth or Dare: LOVE the cover - love art - and it's being compared to Anna and the French Kiss, which I adored. GoodReads - out Feb. 16th

The One that I Want: Love Jennifer Echols! GoodReads - out Feb 7th in paperback or now as an ebook)
Garden Intrigue: 9th in the this adult spy/romance series which I adore GoodReads - out Feb 16th

Summer Garden - The end of the O'Brien family saga series, another adult series. I'm sad to see this series end. I'm reading this one right now and so far, it's adorable. GoodReads - out Feb 1st

Hunger Games Movie illustrations: I'm looking forward to reading about the movie production - I'm going to wait until after the movie comes out as I don't want to be spoiled. GoodReads out Feb 7th

Article 5 A dystopian novel where Ember's mother's been arrested by the boy that Ember loved. Her mother's always followed the rules. GoodReads out Feb 1st

Chopsticks: I just read this one for review (coming soon) and it's so different than other books - a mystery/love story told through pictures and text. GoodReads - Out Feb 2nd

1 comment:

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

I'm so looking forward to FAoToD! And I'm definitely curious about the Hunger Games Movie Illustrations too :)