Friday, August 19, 2011

Ten Things: Movies Coming Out this Fall


The EW Fall Movie issue hit news stands, which made me drool over all the movies I'm dying to see. Most I will wait and see on Netflix, but there are several that I might see in theaters. Here's a list in no particular order of movies now on my radar.

1. Contagion: Looks so disturbingly interesting
2. Real Steel: I LOVE Hugh Jackman
3. One Day: Love Anne Hathaway - see a snippet here
4. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol - love these action/spy thrillers
5. Tinker Tailor Solider Spy (ditto - plus I really liked the book)
6. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - LOVED the first movie!
7. New Year's Eve - I love these movies with several plots that finally come together in the end, like Love Actually
8. Three Musketeers - love this story - hope the movie rocks
9. Young Adult - about a YA author- LOVE
10. In Time - Love Amanda Seyfriend and find JT amusing - can't wait to see them together

What movies are you waiting to watch???


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man the Contagion trailer FREAKS. ME. OUT.

I'm looking forward to watching Mission Impossible, YA, and In Time! Also, Hugo because I just read the book last weekend and loved it!