Sunday, November 24, 2013

Movie Review: Catching Fire

Last night, I went out to see this movie and it was AMAZING! I loved it. There were parts that I had forgotten about the book and I loved the way the movie captured my feelings on the book. I loved the twists and turns that I didn't remember. I think this book was my favorite in the trilogy, the movie made me fall in love all over again. The movie was perfect. It was strong with bits of humor, sadness, and fierceness. 

My favorite smaller role characters were back including Cinna and Caesar.

I even grew to like Effie in this movie.

The final shot took me by surprise, and I'm intrigued to see where this might lead. 

Did you see it yet? What are your thoughts? 

1 comment:

YA Sleuth said...

I really loved it too! They did a great job on the character depth, maybe better than the first one (I'll have to re-watch it :-)

It's just killing me that I have to wait for the next movie...