Thursday, June 30, 2011

Review: Love Story

Erin used to have money - but since she rejected her grandmother's offer to run the family horse farm - she's been cut off. She's making her own way in the world, including paying her college tuition.

She works at a coffee shop and lives on peanut butter crackers. While it's not the ideal situation, she's not interested in majoring in business. She wants to be a writer.

Her romance story is the first story discussed in class. She wouldn't be so nervous except the boy she based the hero on just walked into the classroom. There's no way she can watch him read and critique her story.

When another boy tears into her story - saying that Romance isn't a real genre, Erin can't help but fight back. With her life so drastically changed, she just needs one person in her corner.

Could Hunter be that person, even given their past history?


My Thoughts: I love how this is YA book about college - maybe this trend will slowly develop! I LOVED Hunter. I loved how Hunter and Erin spoke to each other through their stories. I loved watching their past unravel and uncovering the details of their relationship. I loved learning more about the horse business. As always, another great love story from Jennifer Echols.

Cover Thoughts: Cute! I love how soft and romantic it looks.

Source: From the author!

Release Day: July 19th

1 comment:

JessiM said...

This book is one that I am planning on reading soon, so I'm glad to hear you liked it! It will be my first book by Jennifer Echols, but from things I've read, I'm sure it won't be my last!