Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Books I'm Dying to Read: August Edition

Circle of Fire: I can't wait to see how this trilogy will end. It's simply an amazing Gothic tale of good vs. evil between sisters. Plus I LOVE Michelle Zink (She came to visit my library with Jessica Verday) GoodReads - out August 1st

Ingenue: I liked Vixen and am interested to see where this is going to go. Plus the cover is gorgeous! GoodReads - out August 9th

Want to Go Private? Girl meets boy on-line. Girl and boy meet. Then she goes missing. Sounds intriguing - plus I LOVE this author. GoodReads - out August 1st

Dear Bully: A collection of 70 stories about author who've dealt with bullying. Sure to be an emotional read. GoodReads - out August 31st

Always a Witch: Sequel to Once a Witch. Tamsin is forced to follow her enemy into the 19th century - where she becomes stuck, but hopes to break free from the family curse. GoodReads - out August 1st

Cleopatra's Moon: This is being described as Luxe in the ancient world - a world of Rome and Egypt at war. I loved Luxe and books set in the ancient world. Plus I LOVE the cover! GoodReads - out August 1st

Epic Fail: A modern day Pride and Prejudice!!! Enough said. GoodReads - out August 2nd

Populazzi:Cara has never been popular - until junior year when she changes schools. Suddenly she can start with a fresh popular slate. GoodReads - out August 1st

Blood Ties: Part of the Blood Covern series ( I still need to read Night School, but I love this series) GoodReads - out August 2nd

Bloodlines: The spin-off series of Vampire Academy. I have the ARC and can't wait to read it!!! GoodReads - out August 23rd

Edda: I really liked Epic. Saga was ok. Curious about Edda. GoodReads - out August 4th

Medusa Plot: The first in the next series for 39 Clues. I have an ARC of this and can't wait to read what comes next for the Cahill family. GoodReads - out August 30th

2 comments:

LinWash said...

I really want to read Epic Fail. It looks great!

Jessica said...

Oh! I've never heard of EDDA. Didn't know he'd done a third book. Gonna have to check that one out!