Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday Gift Guide

This week's topic is the top 10 books to buy your YA contemporary romance fan. I'm choosing books I've read this year, because I've read some really good ones!
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Going Geek by Charlotte HuangInterference by Kay HoneymanThe Flip Side by Shawn JohnsonMeant to Be by Lauren MorrillThe Way Back Home by Alecia Whitaker
Some Boys by Patty BlountDefending Taylor by Miranda KenneallyWanderlost by Jen MaloneThe Unexpected Everything by Morgan MatsonTwo Summers by Aimee Friedman
A Week of Mondays by Jessica Brody

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love The Flip side! A Week of Mondays and Interference both are on my TBR list, they both look good! :)

Giovanna said...

Some Boys is a great book! Don't really see a lot of people talking about it!
My Top Ten Tuesday!

Lauren Stoolfire said...

I don't read much ya contemporary, but I do want to try The Unexpected Everything. :)

Lauren @ Always Me