Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Books I'm Dying to Read: January Edition


By now, snow is usually a blanket on the ground and our pellet stove is in full force. The nights are long and are the perfect time to snuggle in with a great book. So here's what I'm looking forward to reading.
Kids/Middle Grade:

NewsPrintsThe Case of the Counterfeit Criminals (The Wollstonecraft Detective Agency, #3)The Jolly Regina (The Unintentional Adventures of the Bland Sisters #1)Crushing ItStef Soto, Taco Queen
NewsPrints: A graphic nove about an orphan undercover with everything to lose
Case of the Counterfit Criminals: Fun, smart, series with determined young ladies with dinosuar bones and a kidnapped dog
Jolly Regina: 2 Bland sisters kidnapped by a group of women pirates
Crushing It: Boy Trouble, friendship drama, and the boy next door.
Stef Soto, Taco Queen: Stef's family livelihood needs her help, but she hates being known as the taco queen.

YA Books
By Your SideEmpire Games (Empire Games #1)History Is All You Left MeHeartstoneYou Don't Know My Name (The Black Angel Chronicles, #1)
By Your Side: Locked in the library for the weekend with a bad boy
Empire Games: 2 countries, one revolution, and plenty of spies
History is All You Left Me: How do you get over the death of your first love?
Heart Stone: Pride and Prejudice with dragons and monsters
You Don't Know My Name: What happens when you train your whole life for one outcome but then fall in love and desire something comepltely different?

More YA Books
Wayfarer (Passenger, #2)Whenever I'm with You
Wayfarer: Excited to see how this time travel romance turns out.
Whenever I'm With You: A road trip during the winter in Alaska - what could go wrong?

Adult Books
On Second ThoughtDawn Study Dead Cold Brew (Coffeehouse Mystery, #16)
On Second Thought: Always read the new Kristan Higgins book
Dawn Study: I NEED to know how this turns out, adore this series
Dead Cold Brew: Coffee and murder are a deadly combination in this fun series

2 comments:

Jordan @ForeverLostinLiterature said...

Ooh, there are so many great books coming out soon! I seriously appreciate your list, because it has pointed out even more for me to keep my eye out for. :) I'm particularly excited for the Wollstonecraft Detective Agency book and Hearthstone!

Jessica said...

I am looking forward to so many of the books on your list! By Your Side, You Don't Know My Name, NewsPrints, and crushing It are the ones I'm looking forward to the most! And I hadn't heard of Heartstone and Whenever I'm With You until this post, so now I've added them to my TBR list! Thank you for that! :)