Thursday, November 10, 2016

Christmas Book Review: Christmas Caramel Murder


* Book 20 in the Hannah Swensen series *
Hannah recounts the story of last Christmas, the chocolate caramels, and of course murder to her new husband. The death of Herb's high school sweetheart, who may or may not have been making a play for him creates havoc for Lisa. She's seen as the prime suspect after her suspicions and jealously. Of course Hannah digs into the murder to help out her friend.

My Thoughts: A cute short novel. I like how the Christmas Carol was woven into the story. I liked learning more about Hannah's father. I liked learning more about Lisa and Herb and their past together. Of  course the treats they bake at the shop always make my mouth water. I was a little disappointed not to get much of Ross, but the next book is out just around the corner at the end of February. This was a fun seasonal read.

Cover Thoughts: Charming
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Purchase where this series is popular


No comments: