Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases

This week's topic is most anticipated reads of 2015 (not debut novels). Because I can't decide, I'm splitting mine into three lists: Tween, YA, and Adult. This doesn't include an ARCs that I've already recieved to read early. 

YA:
No Covers Yet:
Throne of Glass #4
The Fixer 
PS I Still Love You
Jesse's Girl
Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
Saint AnythingThe Heir (The Selection #4)City LoveThe Start of Me and YouThe Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)


Adult:
The Lure of the Moonflower (Pink Carnation #12)Still the One (Animal Magnetism, #6)This Heart of Mine (Whiskey Creek, #8)Last One Home: A NovelDark Chocolate Demise
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)First Time in Forever (Puffin Island, #1)Shadow Study (Soulfinders, #1)Earls Just Want to Have Fun (Covent Garden Cubs, #1)The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #4)

Tween:
You're Invited (RSVP #1)Fairy Tale Reform School: FlunkedLost BoyMy Secret Guide to ParisLost in Paris
The Only GameStory Thieves (Story Thieves, #1)Book of the Dead (TombQuest, #1)Breaking the IceRuby Reinvented

5 comments:

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Great picks! You've got quite a few on your list that I am excited for myself - Throne of Glass #4, A Court of Thorns and Roses and The Start of Me and You. And some that I forgot to mention - especially PS I Still Love You as I am dying to read that one. 2015 is going to be a great year for books, I can't wait. I hope you enjoy them all when you finally get to read them :) Here's my STS.

Justine said...

Sarah Dessen and Susane Colosanti are two of my favorite authors. Great choices this week!

Jessica said...

The Fixer, RSVP, Lost in Paris, Breaking the Ice, and Ruby Reinvented are all books I'm looking forward to a lot! :)

And my Mom is looking forward to the new Jenn McKinlay book a lot! :)

danicapage said...

Great list! Seriously I need/want to read almost all of them.
here's mine

Also, I have a $30 giveaway going so be sure to check it out.

La Coccinelle said...

So many interesting-looking books coming out in 2015! (And so many amazing covers, too.)