Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Thursday Review: An Island Christmas



Felicia and her sister will be home in Nantucket for Christmas. Felicia's decided to use the holidays for a small wedding. AS she's not girly and hasn't been dreaming of this day for years, she asks her sister to plan it.

Once she and her adventurous boyfriend land, it's clear that her mother's not sold on idea of her marrying Archie. Jilly would rather her daughter marry their next door neighbor.  Will wedding bells ring or will Christmas be ruined?
My Thoughts: I think this is a companion novels to a book that came out last year. I really liked the family dynamics - and the moments between the two sisters. I loved the cat and how the family reacted to him, especially Jilly. I liked how adventurous Archie was and how he inspired the rest of the family at times. I really liked the ending. A fun Christmas read filled with family and togetherness. I'm looking forward to going back and reading the first book.

Cover Thoughts: Charming
Source: My Library  

No comments: