Saturday, December 13, 2014

Mysterious Saturday Review: The Job

* Fox and O'Hare series Book 3 *
Someone's stealing art and leaving clues behind that all point to nick Fox. Kate knows that Nick wouldn't be so obvious, so when she finds him on a yacht, she knows that she needs to find this impersonator and fast.

Chasing this person through cities, Kate soon realizes there's a pattern to the madness. When she catches the culprit, she's stunned to learn the identity of the person and even more stunned to learn she has an even bigger fish to catch.

Nick comes to help her solve the case and almost gets caught in the process. Now they team up to find the man who's changed his identity and his body but maybe not his habits. If they can con him, they can capture him. If he doesn't take their lives first...
My Thoughts: I love this series - lots of action, danger, humor, and sexual tension.  I love how Fox and O'Hare work together to come up with the cons. Their team works together perfectly - even with all their quirks. Besides the two main characters, Kate's dad is my favorite character - he's loyal, willing to get the job done, and he likes coming out of retirement to lend a hand or to watch his daughter's back. Another great book that kept me turning the pages as fast as I can. I'm eagerly waiting the next book in this series.

Cover Thoughts: It's ok
Source: My Library

No comments: