Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tween Tuesday Review: Greetings from the Graveyard

* Book 6 in the 43 Old Cemetery Road series *

Ignatius B. Grumply receives a litter from an ex-girlfriend who wants to reconnect. Now that he's writing again, she's interested in getting back together.

This worries Simon. He worries about the recent escape convicts, about getting IB the perfect Father's Day gift, and about Olive's idea for a new side business of Greeting Cards. Will all this worrying cause Simon to overlook something important, something that could break up his family?
My Thoughts: I love this series - it's cute,charming, and full of action.  I love the format with letters, newspaper articles, and drawings. I love the town - and how everyone knows each other. I loved the Butler and IB's reaction to him. I enjoyed the plots, the double crosses, and the heist plans.  I'm so happy there's another more book coming soon.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library 

No comments: