Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Mother's Day Book: The Hunchback of Neiman Marcus.

Holly's not sure what to think of life at the moment. She's just about to turn 50. Her daughter's getting ready to go off to college. She's not she how to talk to her husband at times. Plus her book deadline has come and gone. To make everything worse, she just started menopause. Are her best days behind her?
My Thoughts: I've read Sonya Sones YA novels and verse and was excited to see she had one for adults.  I really enjoyed it; it made me smile, it played with my heartstrings, and it made me curious as to what I hope my life with be when I turn 50. (Thankfully, I have 15 years to go, so I have some time for accomplishing things). A fun book about motherhood, just perfect for Mother's Day

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: my Library

No comments: