Thursday, November 3, 2022

Review: Her Perfect Life

 


Lily Atwood is a super star - everyone knows her. Well, everyone thinks they know her. But they don't. They don't know why she's afraid every day - for herself and her daughter. They only see the persona her team created for her - her TV Reporter persona. To them she's not a real person, she's perfect.

Perfect is hard to live up to. Especially when you have a big secret.

Lily's sister disappeared when she was a girl. Now, her anonymous source has information about her disappearance. Could Cassie still be alive? 

Could the walls of perfect be crumbling down?
My Thoughts: I read this one on the plane - and it had me turning the pages quickly. I really enjoyed this thriller - even if I didn't like the characters. Perfect is overrated and not achievable. I felt badly for Lily - that she wasn't allowed to be a person. My heart broke for all the characters and their struggles. Lots of plot twists, secrets unraveled, and action kept be on the edge of my seat. 

Cover Thoughts: Great
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Highly Recommended for your library's thriller collection.

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

Perfect is indeed impossible and it cripples so many people. This one sounds good.