Sunday, November 20, 2022

Christmas Movies (2)


Another week of festive movies:

From Netflix:
 Ok, I've been excited about this movie for a year now. Basically since it was announced.
And it did not disappoint. I loved the cast - the sweet moments - and the funny moments. All about family, community, and sharing moments together.

I can't wait to see what she does next. 

Add this one to your watch list! 

From Hallmark:


A security threat places this MI7 agent undercover as a royal nanny. 
It's funny, charming, and sweet. No stuffy royals here. 
Lots of fun - add this one to your list!


8 stories intertwined with the Golden Dragon Restaurant at the heart of this story.
This one was sweet, charming, and all about going after your dreams. I loved the story line about the "perfect" Christmas - just like the ones from the movies.

I did love it, but I wanted a little more wrap up at the end. 
Add this one to your list too!

 

No comments: