Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Series Books

 This week's topic is series books. I love series - but sometimes I get behind and then it's hard to catch up. Here are a few series I'm behind on but still really want to read.




Catch up on:
This is book 11 in a Key West food critic series that's really fun! 
There are currently 12 books in the series.

The is a cozy series set in Maine - this is book 7. There are 10 books out currently.

This is book 13 of a bakery shop cozy series. The series is up to 16 books now.

The 3rd book in the bromance book club - there are 5 total.

I read the first book, but there are 4 more to go. 

Again, I read the first one, but there are 7. 

I've been reading these as the seasons come out. I read 3 books, but there are 19 all together. 

I'm very far behind on this historical romance series - this is book 4 and there are 12. I better get reading! 

Series I want to read:
 

Have you read any of these? Which should I start with?

4 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

I haven't read any of these, but I have started to enjoy cozy mysteries. Thanks for the recommendations of some good ones.

Lydia said...

I have not read any of these series, but I hope you enjoy catching up on them!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-series-i-should-read-someday/

Michael Hickerson said...

I really need to read more cozy mysteries. But part of me just loves a good murder and mayhem story.

https://nashvillebookworm.wordpress.com/2022/11/08/top-ten-tuesday-series-i-want-to-catch-up-on/

Astilbe said...

These all look like cute reads. I’d start with Blackberry Summer.

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!