Sunday, November 27, 2022

Christmas Movie Reviews (3)


Watched a few more movies this week...

From Hallmark:

In Merry Measure:

High school rivals
Teen singing competition
Family
Chasing Dreams

This one was cute. The actor lost his glasses half-way through, which was strange.

A fun movie - especially if you like music. 


Three Wise Men and a Baby

Three estranged brothers must come together to take care of a baby left at the firehouse. This remake was fantastic - I laughed so hard. It was funny, charming, and heartwarming.

Oh - and that dance! 

I hope there's a sequel next year because this is the must watch movie of the season. 

Spirited

A re-telling (Sort-of) of a Christmas Carol as a musical.

I'm actually not a Dickens fan, but this was really good. I loved the idea of exploring can people really change. And I loved the friendship. 

Also very funny. 

This one is not to be missed either.

No comments: