Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Animals in Books

 This week's topic is all about animals we loved in books. I do love animals in books, particularly dogs. But I also never grew out of that horse loving phase... Here are a few books I enjoyed where the animals stole the show - sometimes.


Horses:


Canterwood Crest series by Jessica Burkhart
Rose Legacy Trilogy by Jessica Day George

Goats and Parrots and More:
Wallflower Wager by Tessa Dare

Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams

Cats:
The Good Ones by Jenn McKinlay

Dogs:
Playing for Keeps by Jill Shalvis - Jill Shalvis writes great animals, but I think Lollipop is my favorite. But it's hard to pick.

Alicorn:

Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger

That's all I can think of, but I KNOW there are more!

2 comments:

Aymee said...

I enjoyed the Bromance Book Club, need to finish the series soon.

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

Lydia said...

I can't think of many books I've read with parrots in them. It's so cool you included that.

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-rabbits-from-books/