Saturday, May 16, 2020

Romance Review: Undercover Bromance

Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #2)* Book 2 in the Bromance Book Club * 
One night at work goes terribly wrong for Liv when a very expensive cupcake is ordered and is dropped. The customer is her brother-in-law's friend. Her boss is not pleased. He's even less pleased when she discovers he's been sexually assaulting other women who work there.

Of course she's fired. She's on a mission to take him down and expose him for the creep that he is. But in order to that, she's going to need some help. Luckily for her, she knows just where to turn Braden might be a jerk, but he's partly responsible for her bad night.

She doesn't need much to convince him. He's more than happy to help - and also happy to spend a little more time with her.
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this revenge book - taking down the bad guy was satisfying. No woman should ever have to deal with that kind of behavior. I loved the Bromance Club descending on the bookstore. I love their book talks. I love how they are there for each other. I loved the moments on the farm  - the people and the animals (that rooster). I loved seeing favorite characters from the previous books. I loved the banter between Liv and Braden. They had great chemistry. 

Cover Thoughts: Love it
Source: My library
Trigger Warnings: Sexual Assault and Sexual Abuse
Library Recommendation: Get this series for your adult romance collection!


No comments: