Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Parties

This week's topic is all about book parties. I mean, we could use this time to plan the ultimate book party for when the world is safe again...

Makes perfect sense to me!


First off there would be bookish invitation:


And then there would be awesome treats:



Adult Hot Chocolate Bar: Because hot chocolate makes everything cozy


And of course a few bookish party favors

Pins: So many great bookish ones out there, but I do love these.

Bookmarks: There are so many pretty ones on Etsy, here is one of my favorites

Candles: Again, there are so many awesome looking bookish candles, but this one caught my eye


And that's the party. 
Lots of food and chatting about our favorite books.

8 comments:

Lydia said...

I love your food ideas. They're so creative!

My TTT .

iloveheartlandX said...

I would definitely love those cookies and hot chocolate!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/05/05/top-ten-tuesday-262/

Angelicreader said...

Oh I would so be there for a Hot Chocolate Bar!
My TTT: https://ignorantsouthafrican.wordpress.com/2020/05/05/tuesday-madness-2/

Unknown said...

I love your list! especially the Hogwarts sugar cookies. Super cute!

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

Those bookmarks are gorgeous! And I'm into all the bookish cakes this week!

Lectrice Vorace said...

Pins, bookmarks, hot chocolate, candles! I'd totally attend this bookish party.
Here's my TTT list!

Michael @ The Book Lovers' Sanctuary said...

Great party ideas here - can I have an invite, please! My TTT is here if I can extend in invitation back to you! https://bookloverssanctuary.com/2020/05/05/top-ten-tuesday-things-id-have-at-my-bookish-party/

Sammie @ The Bookwyrm's Den said...

OMG, those Hogwarts sugar cookies look FABULOUS! Not that I'd ever be able to make anything like that, but I sure enjoy looking at them (and I bet they taste great, too). I want a hot chocolate bar. Or maybe even a coffee bar. Heck, how about BOTH? Not just for parties, but in my house in general. Never even thought of it, but now that I've seen it, I can't unsee it. xD I absolutely LOVE those bookmarks, too! They're gorgeous! :o Seems like it'd be a heck of a fun party.

Here's my TTT post.