Monday, April 5, 2021

Review: The Ex-Talk

 


Shay Golden's spent the last ten years working for public radio and she loves it. She can't imagine her life without radio. It's a deep connection to her father.  

The radio station's struggling to stay relevant. Shay comes up with an idea for a show - all about relationships and feelings. It would be different than most shows.

Her boss loves the idea - but spins it. It will be hosted by exes who are now friends. Shay and her co-worker will host the program. One problem - they've never dated. And they hate each other...
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this book. I loved the banter between Shay and Dominic. I enjoyed their moments on air. I liked learning about radio and the behind the scenes moments. I really liked their idea for the show. I wasn't crazy about their big lie (and neither were the characters). Steve was really cute! I wanted more scenes with him in it. A fun enemies to lovers story.

Cover Thoughts: Fantastic
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: Highly Recommended for your romance collection

No comments: