Sunday, April 4, 2021

Booklist: Moxie



Yesterday, I talked about the movie Moxie and my love for it.

Today I'm talking about a few awesome feminist reads.

Middle Grade:
Dress Coded by Carrie Firestone (which I loved but apparently never blogged about)
Revenge of the Red Club by Kim Harrington

YA:
Some Boys by Patty Blount
Michigan Vs the Boys by Carrie S. Allen
Vigilante by Kady Cross

Not Pictured Middle Grade:
Don't Judge Me by Lisa Schroeder

Not pictured YA:
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg 
Ask Me Anything by Molly E. Lee
Die For You by Amy Fellner Dominy

Not Pictured Graphic Novel:
Go with the Flow by Lily Williams and Karen Schneemann
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson


Check out this post I created last year for Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
Many of these books crossover.

No comments: