Friday, April 16, 2021

Book List: Jane Austen Inspired Historical Fiction

 


To those who have been reading this blog, you all know I'm a HUGE fan of Jane Austen - particularly the book Pride and Prejudice.

Yesterday, I talked about a new cozy I enjoyed - Murder Most Pemberley and it got me thinking about other Jane Austen Inspired books.

So I decided to make a booklist:
Pride and Prescience by Carrie Bebris
Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor by Stephanie Barron
Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange
An Assembly Such as This by Pamela Aidan
Lady Bridget's Diary by Maya Rodale


Not Pictured: 
Jane Austen Society by Natalie Jenner
I wished this one was more historical, because now I want that story.

Mr. Knightley's Diary by Amanda Grange 
This made me admire Knightley more.

Mr. Darcy's Little Sister by C. Allyn Pierson
I always want to read more about Georgiana. 


Stay tuned tomorrow for a modern booklist!

No comments: