Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Historical Fiction

 This week topic is...not one I want to write about, so I'm choosing my own. I've gotten out of the habit of reading historical fiction and I'm not sure why. Because I do love a good historical fiction. So I'm trying to change that. Here are 10 adult historical fiction (not romances, because I read those all the time) that I'm excited to read.


Upcoming:

  


Currently Out:
   

 


So, yes, I love royals, spies, and Paris. And of course pretty dresses.
What other historical fiction should I read?

4 comments:

booksandbouquets said...

I'm not normally a fan of historical fiction but I've heard good things about the rose code! I did decide to do this week's prompt.
Here's mine: https://booksandbouquets.blogspot.com/2021/04/top-10-tuesday-books-id-gladly-throw.html

Lydia said...

Nice list! I don't have any historical fiction recommendations for you, but I hope other visitors will. :)

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-id-gladly-throw-into-the-ocean/

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I love anything set in Paris. It won't be long until it will be Paris-in-July time, so I need to hear what you think about these Paris-y books soon.

iloveheartlandX said...

I want to read The Paris Library and The Rose Code too.